Please disclose any medically conditions when making a booking. We may require you to bring additional information from your GP to your consultation.
Oily skin does not hold pigment as well as other skin types. Strokes may not heal as crisp and clients may experience less pigment retention. An additional session may also be required to perfect it. Ombré Brows & Powdered Brows may be a better option for you
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Under the age of 18
- Undergoing or have undergone chemo recently
- Using Accutane
- Have a heart condition or using heart medications
- Those with Diabetes (will require a physician’s note)
- Have Skin Disease or irritations
- Have had botox in the last 2 weeks
- Dark tan or chemical peels in the last 3 weeks
Lastly, those who are allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine, or anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.